Male, 59 years old, and single/divorced. Birthday is January 18, 1964. Owns a 2008 Harley-Davidson® Road King® FLHR and 1 other bike. Interested in females. Looking for riding partners or friends. Drinks socially. Lives in East Orange County, Florida United States. Member since July 2008. Last online today.
I'm just your everyday normal guy...always looking for new people to ride with. Hoping that one day I'll run across that one woman...and that she rides as well. Until that happens, I am truly looking for friends...not relationships...the relationship will happen when it is meant to happen. I like to camp, hike, backpack for days on end. I like to help others...you will find me doing charity rides whenever I can. I will take in a stray animal because someone didn't want it. I will walk beside someone when I can rather than in front or behind. There are no certainties in life...except that life is. We wander through this place...trying to find that connection. But is that the destination...or only the beginning of another journey. To me, life is the journey...I try to make the most of mine.
I suppose I need to clarify something here...if you ask me for that friend request, please send me an e-mail at least introducing yourself. I am here not to collect the most "friends"; just the most real friends.
" You are 90% biker !" You truly love the open road & live to ride !
Live 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveLive 2 Ride Ride 2 LiveR U a real biker ?Take More Quizzes
Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz
View points from one of my other personalities...
Things you would like to say at work…
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
2. How about never, is never good for you?
3. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
4. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
5. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
6. I don't work here, I'm a consultant.
7. It sounds like English, but I don't understand a word you're saying.
8. Ahhh....I see the fuck-up fairy has visited again.
9. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
10. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
11. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.
12. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
13. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
14. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you are an artist.
15. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
16. What am I?...Fly paper for freaks.
17. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
18. Do I look like a people person?
19. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
20. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
21. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
22. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
23. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
24. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
25. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
26. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
27. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
28. Chaos, panic and disorder...My work here is done.
29. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
30. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks.
31. There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.
Oddly different...in a good way.
email me for the number if you really want it
Smiles. Kissing. Legs. A woman who can take care of herself, needs no help from me, but lets me do things for her anyhow.
Self centered people. Four wheel tailgaters. People that do not take care of this place we live in...or care little for the well being of others.
"Jack" proofing the house; there are those that will get this. Riding. Camping. Backpacking.
Nature. People. Charity. Speed. Thrills. Same as in "Activities". I would backpack 100 miles without thinking (prep excluded) to see something that others could not see. I will turn down a road just to see where it leads.
Literally anything except Disco and Top 40 "Bubble Gum". Listen to the lyrics...to the music...to the voice...to the rythm. How does it fit together? Sometimes I don't even hear the words...just the rythm of the voice as that other instrument. But then I ride the bike and don't have a stereo in the truck right now...so music is not everything to me. The music nature makes far out does what man can create. The music of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is some of the "different" stuff I like. Also like Big Band...go figure...
Don't watch much TV; I don't have cable or satellite and still use the airwaves to receive what I do get. Am I missing some great programming? Could be, but I would rather be out there doing something...anything...rather than sitting in a chair watching a little box.
My tastes tend to be to movies that make you think or have great visual effects...not CGI; but true vistas...Lord of the Rings comes to mind here. Or the old style horror flicks that had more suspense than gore...like the 2008 movie Quarentine (do not watch this one alone in the dark...seriously). One of my favorite movies right now is Across the Universe. And then of course any Marvel based one...goes back to all those comic books I had as a kid.
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate." ~ from the Movie 'Cool Hand Luke'
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu 400 B.C. Chinese General
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. But there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots." ~ Unknown
"We trained hard, but it seemed that everytime we were beginning to form up into teams, we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency and demoralization." ~ while wrongly attributed to Petronius Arbiter in 210 B.C. is still a great view of true corporate culture. Petronius was part of Emperor Nero's court and Nero lived from year 37 to 68.