I DON'T KNOW WHO WILL BE LEADING US OUT, IF SOMEONE WILL VOLUNTEER I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. MOMMA RUTH BARTAK (AKA GRANNYBAD) WILL BE OUR SWEEPER IN A CAR, SO IF YOU WOMEN, OR MEN HAVE EXTRA LUGGAGE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT ON YOUR BIKE... RUTH WILL BE ACCEPTING $5.00 PER BIKE THAT NEEDS IT, TO HAUL IT IN THE CAR.
IT'S AN OPEN INVITE, SO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS.
SEE YOU ALL AT HUNNY'S RESTAURANT IN CORONA.
Jojo (SouthernGirl) aka Joanne
http://mapq.st/md9h4y (Cut and past this to your browser for map details)
Starting from Hunnys Restaurant in Corona
Friday: 07/20/12 1. Hunnys Restaurant, 402 Corona Mall, Corona, CA 92879 US
**** We will be meeting here at 8 a.m. for breakfast, be fueled and ready. KSU at 9:30 to start your journey.
2. SUBWAY, 2409 Harbor Blvd, Ventura, CA 93001 US
**** We will be stopping here for lunch then on to a gas station so all can refuel
3. Harbor Valero, 2121 E HARBOR BLVD, VENTURA, CA 93001 US (661)325-6320
****Refuel here. Kick stands up by 1:00 p.m. and onward bound.
4. Motel 6 San luis Obispo South, 1625 Calle Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, CA 39405 US (805) 541-6992
**** We should arrive here approximately 3:30 or sooner. This is where some of us will probably be
staying the night.
If you would like to stay somewhere else; there are other Hotel/Motels in the area. There are restaurants and bar/taverns in area
within walking distance of this Motel.
Other Hotel/motels in the area:
a) Economy Motel-652 Morro St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (805) 543-7024
b) Days Inn-San Luis Obispo-2050 Garfield St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (805) 549-9911
c) Sunbeam Motel-1656 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (805) 543-8141
d) Apple Farm-2015 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407 (805) 544-2040
5. Buffallo Pub and Grill 717 Higura San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (805)544-5515
****If you would like to go here for Happy Hour it starts at 5pm to 7pm. Let’s get our drink on!
Saturday: 07/21/12 6. Big Sky Cafe, 1121 Broad St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 US
**** Most of us will be eating here for breakfast. There are other restaurants nearby and you can choose where you would rather go.
We will meet here at 8 a.m. then go fuel approximately an hour later.
7. Chevron, 151 N Santa Rosa St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 US
**** We will be refueling here. KSU at 9:30a.m. …Onward bound!.
8. Big Sur Shell, 51700 Highway 1, Big Sur, CA 93920-9664 US
**** We will be stopping here to refuel! Then GRUB TIME!
9. Center Deli & General Store 47520 Hwy 1 Big Sur, CA 93920
****We are stopping here for Lunch then meander around for a while cuz, it’s BIG SUR and we can. But KSU from here at 12:30.
10. America’s Best Value Inn, 1150 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940 (831)373-2761
****Some of us have chosen to stay here for the night.
Here are some other hotels in the area:
a) Butterfly Grove Inn-1073 Lighthouse Ave, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 (831) 373-4921
b) Best Western Monarch Resort-1111 Lighthouse Ave, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 (831) 646-8885
c) Olympia Motor Lodge-1140 Lighthouse Ave, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 (831) 373-2777
d) Pine Acres Lodge-1150 Jewell Ave, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 (831) 372-6651
11. Mucky Duck, 479 Alvarado St, Monterey, CA 93940 US
**** We will meet here at 4 pm for happy hour. $3.00 draft and $3.00 well drinks and half off appetizers.
BRING YOUR DRINK ON!
http://mapq.st/kG8c3v (Cut and past this to your browser for map details)
Starting From Americas Best Value Inn
1. America’s Best Value Inn, 1150 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940 (831)373-2761
****Those of you staying here we will meet at Denny’s for breakfast then go fuel
Sunday: 07/22/12 2. Denny’s Restaurant 300 Freemont Street Monterey, CA 93940 (831)372-0160
****Some of us will be having breakfast here and meeting at 8am, then to the Circle K to refuel.
3. Circle K 1401 Munrus Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940
****All meet here to fuel up. KSU at 9:30 a.m.
4. Hearst Castle-799 Hearst Castle Rd, San Simeon, CA 93452 (805) 927-2020
****Site seeing, cuz we can. We should be arriving here approximately 11:30. Some of us are wanting to do Tour #1 of the Castle,
Tours (I believe) are $24.00 per person for the 1 ½ hr tour, parties of 12 or more receive a 10% discount.
5. Ski's Food Mar-589 MAIN ST, CAMBRIA, CA 93428 (805)927-8877
****We will be fueling up here then going to Lunch.
6. El Chorlito Mexican Restaurant- 9155 Hearst Dr, San Simeon, CA 93452 (805) 927-3872
****We plan on stopping here for lunch. KSU 2:30. So, If you are going to the Castle, plan your time accordingly.
7. Days Inn-Windmill, 114 E.Highway 246 Buellton, CA 93427
****This is where some of us have decided to stay. We should be arriving here approximately 4:30pm. Figured everyone can grab dinner wherever
they would like cuz this is a small Danish Community and there are so many places to go, so might as well meander here too.
Other hotels in the area are as follows:
a) Hadsten House-1450 Mission Dr, Solvang, CA 93463 (805) 688-3210
b) Hadsten House Inn & Spa-1450 Mission Drive, Solvang, CA 93463 (800) 457-5373
c) Holiday Inn Express Solvang-1455 Mission Drive, Solvang, CA 93463 (877) 410-6681
d) Viking Motel-1506 Mission Dr, Solvang, CA 93463 (805) 688-1337
Monday 07/23/12 8. Paula's Pancake House-1531 Mission Dr, Solvang, CA 93463 (805) 688-2867
****We will be enjoying pancakes and what nots at Paula’s starting at 8:00 a.m. If you join us we will be leaving the restaurant approximately 9:00 a.m.
and going for fuel.
9. Buellflat Rock Co Inc-1214 Mission Dr, Solvang, CA 93463 (805) 688-3226
****Here is where we will be fueling. KSU 9:30 a.m. HEADING OUT N HOMEWARD BOUND!
10. Malibu Chevron-23670 PACIFIC COAST HWY, MALIBU, CA 90265 (310)456-2000
****We will be stopping here to re-fuel then continue our wayward journey home.
11. Ruby's Shake Shack-23000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265 (310) 456-3443
****We should be arriving here approximately 11:30am. Stopping here to eat, some riders will be going their separate way from here. But, If
Ruth has your luggage; best follow the rest of the clan back to Hunnys Restaurant in Corona. KSU 1:00pm. Putter’n our behinny’s home.
12. Hunnys Restaurant-402 Corona Mall, Corona, CA 92879 (951) 735-7020
****Back Here at last…Should be around 3pm. Enough time to get home and rested for work the next day.
Yea, you know you will have a GREAT TIME!
If anyone would like to volunteer to lead this Posse On Steel Steeds, I would appreciate it. Just email me or call and I will add your name in the position you are willing to take. Thanks All. And See ya on the Road.