Just an hour and a half from Atlanta, the lodge is surrounded by the 1,050 Acre Unicoi State Park, close to the alpine village of Helen, Georgia. Featuring 100 guest rooms and 30 cabins, Unicoi provides guests with a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
*ACCOMMODATIONS - There are plenty of Hotel Rooms, Cabins and both Full Hook up and Primitive campsites available.
CAMPING- Full Hook up spots accommodate up to 3 tents. 35.00
Primitive Camping 25.00 per night
LODGE Rooms 89.00 per night each sleep 4.
Two Bedroom Barrel Cabins have 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Two night minimum on cabins. 319.70 for two nights April 18, and 19th.
Other Cabins are available please see their web page.
* RESTAURANT - The Unicoi Restaurant has earned a reputation as the place to go for fresh local mountain trout and the specialty themed buffets are a highlight in season.
* DOWNTOWN HELEN, GA is 2 miles from UNICOI PARK. http://cityofhelen.org/ Plenty of Food, entertainment, and shops in HELEN.
* FRIDAY NIGHT - 6:00 pm Meet and Greet with WE RIDE Family.
* SATURDAY - WE RIDE! There is a ride planned for Saturday through the Beautiful North Georgia Mountain Countryside. To include Helen, Talluah Gorge, Suches Loop also known as Georgia's Dragon, to name a few of the points of interest.
* SATURDAY EVENING/NIGHT - There will be a meet and greet at one of the park pavilions. this will start when the Riding stops for the day. This a chance to get to know your We Ride Georgia/WE Ride America Family.
* EASTER SUNDAY MORNING - There will be a service for those who wish to attend. Time and Location will be announced at Saturday Nights Meet and Greet.
* SUNDAY - We Ride Free Ride or Head home..
We Ride Georgia Meet & Greet 2014 Tee's
This is a fund raising campaign to help us raise money for the WE RIDE GEORGIA Meet and Greet 2014 in Helen, Georgia in April. This campaign will only run for 21 days and ends on March 5th, 2014. Shirts are shipped... http://teespring.com/weridegeorgia